this one requires i list 7 unknown facts about myself.
here you go:
1. i met my husband, freshman year of high school, in art class. we were 14. we didn't start dating until college, but funny how things work out. he's the best and even after nearly 12 years of marriage, i still like him quite a bit.
3. speaking of obsessions. my current song/video obsession is this:
4. my husband and i went to italy on our honeymoon. our itinerary suggested, "we get lost in the winding streets of venice" and we literally did...for hours.
5. the only books i've ever read more than once are harry potter and the bell jar. i'm not a repeat reader. though, i will reread the book thief...once i've recovered from my first read through.
6. in 7th grade i shaved the underside of my hair, wore all black, and labeled myself 'a waver'. that phase lasted a couple of years (much to my mother's horror). kids...
7. i love the snow and had NO idea until a few years ago when we moved to colorado that it sparkled. it really sparkles (i grew up in texas)!!! i'm like a kid staring out the window with a big grin on my face each time it snows.
alrighty. if you read this and are into it, consider yourself tagged because your blog is surely well deserving!